First, download the Phase One RAW file below. If you don’t already have Capture One, download the free trial on Phase One’s website here. Look at the photo in Capture One at 100%, and see if you can find the hidden pieces. Then, send us an e-mail with screen shots of the hidden items to prove you found them!
We have some great prizes to give away, but not everyone can win! The first five people to e-mail us with everything we’re looking for get free versions of Capture One Pro 10! Next, we’ll be giving away a jacket, backpack, t-shirts, and a cable of your choice from Tether Tools. That’s over $1600 worth of gifts!
Once you download the RAW file, you’ll be looking for a few items. You’ll need to find ALL of them to get a gift!
• Murray’s business card
• Zac’s business card
• Tell us which Blue Ring lens is NOT in the image
• Any “Interesting” metadata
Send an E-mail to email@example.com with the subject “MPD Holiday Contest” with screen shots attached of all items you’re able to find, as well as which Blue Ring lens IS NOT in the image. If you’re email doesn’t have the subject “MPD Holiday Contest” you won’t be able to win! Please also include your shipping address, phone number, shirt size, and preferred Tether Tools cable.
Winners will be selected in the order e-mails are received. Valid for US customers only. Shipments sent to only valid US addresses. Only one prize per person. E-mail must contain ALL items in order to win. Contest ends December 31st, 2016 at 11:59pm MST. Items will be shipped on January 15th, 2017.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the Unites States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mega Pixels Digital, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mega Pixels Digital as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 22nd, 2017 and ending December 31st, 2016 11:59pm MST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an e-mail containing all required information. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mega Pixels Digital. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mega Pixels Digital.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive prizes as listed and as ordered above. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mega Pixels Digital. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mega Pixels Digital’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mega Pixels Digital to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the order in which valid entries are received under the supervision of Mega Pixels Digital. Winner will be notified by e-mail January 1st, 2017. Mega Pixels Digital shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 6 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MEGA PIXELS DIGITAL‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Mega Pixels Digital reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mega Pixels Digital’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Mega Pixels Digital may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mega Pixels Digital. Mega Pixels Digital reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mega Pixels Digital has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mega Pixels Digital reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mega Pixels Digital and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. The Campaign hosted by Mega Pixels Digital is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
12. By submitting an entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.