Phase One today released Capture One Pro 10, a major release of the world’s premiere raw conversion and image editing software. Designed to support wide ranging workflows of both professional and passionate photographers, Capture One Pro is known and trusted for rendering the finest image color and detail from more than 400 digital camera models. Now, based on customer feedback, Capture One Pro 10 puts superior user experience center stage – with interface improvements, under-the-hood tuning, and exciting new features that furnish the fastest, most reliable and most powerful performance yet.
Whether you are a Mac or PC user, Capture One 10 is now even faster and more rewarding to work with.
Get ultimate control over sharpening via a new smart three-step process, using only the steps you need.
Take image editing to a whole new level with an industry first: Tangent panel system support.
Enhance your ability to filter images with a new orientation option.
1. Filter by portrait, landscape or square formats.
IMPROVED SCRIPTING (FOR MAC)
Existing Apple Scripting has been extended to provide Meta Data editing.
Take industry-leading tether controls a step further by adjusting focus from Capture One. Save time making quick changes in Still Life set-ups.
Redesigned to compliment the new Sharpening tools, Capture One Pro’s new intuitive workspace makes your favorite tools even more accessible.
1. Free your creativity and work smarter. IMPROVED IMAGE PROCESSING PIPELINE
Capture One 10’s image processing pipeline has been improved and extended.
Now you can have the ultimate 100MP solution, free from concerns about striations caused by certain wide angle lenses.
1. Fully correct previously uncorrectable striations. IMPROVED CATALOGING
Rename and move folders within your Capture One catalog.
• Three-phase sharpening tools
• Output proofing
• New default and intuitive workspace
• Camera focus tool module for tethered cameras
• Tangent panel: full integration
• New filter option: search by orientation of images
• Optimization of Jpeg output for size/quality
• Move folders in catalogs
• Auto masking extended to any editable file type (including Xtrans)
• Improved compressed RAW and Fuji support
• Hardware acceleration – OpenCL is now enabled by default
• Stripe reduction LCC for 100MP
• Optimized LCC creation
• Computer ID in license for activation management
• Apple script – new properties (Mac only)
Capture One Pro 8 and Capture One Pro 9 users can upgrade to the new version of Capture One at a discount for $99. Users that purchased Capture One Pro 9 On or after November 1st can upgrade to Capture One Pro 10 for free.